Number of Positions
Two candidates are selected each year to partcipate in our PA/NP Emergency Medicine Fellowship program in Brunswick, ME. We accept applications January 1st - March 1st and have a rolling admission process. The fellowship program begins mid September each year and runs until the following October.
The Rural EM Fellowship has a maximum of one fellow per critical access hospital per year.
How to Apply
For the Brunswick EM Fellowship, your application and supporting documentation must be submitted before March 1st to be considered. The Rural EM Fellowship has year round, rolling admissions.
- Apply Online: Submit your CV and cover letter here
- Supporting Documentation:
- Official Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Send to:
BlueWater Emergency Partners
Attn: EM Fellowship Program
14 Maine Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Interviews: The selection committee will review all applications and select a few candidates to interview. Face to face interviews are held at our administrative office in Brunswick, ME.
- Notice of Acceptance: Decisions for the Brunswick Fellowship will be made no later than June 15th. Notification of your acceptance will be sent via email. Your reply is expected within one week.
To apply for the emergency medicine fellowship, please visit our application page found here.
For more information on the PA/NP Emergency Medicine Fellowship, please visit our other pages: